Sunday, August 3, 2008

Re-post from Saturday, July 5

TITLE: Trying to find some motivation

So I've been looking for some motivation to help with my 3-Day training. Right now I'm actually watching Bring It On: In It to Win It. For anyone who has seen either of the first two Bring It On movies, this one takes it to an entirely new level. 35 minutes into the movie and I've already seen two (maybe three) middle fingers and one girl doing what can only be described as a pole dance minus the actual pole. I can only say that the undertones and innuendo in this movie are WAY more than anything you saw in the first two.

As for my training, it's going so-so at this point. I had class last week that wiped me out and got me home late and exhausted. I actually went to bed at 7:30 one night!

I am determined that this week will be better, though. My training schedule has 7 miles today and 6 miles tomorrow. I did 3.5 miles on the treadmill before lunch and I am planning on another 3 or so before dinner. The loop around the block is about a mile and there a couple of small hills which should be good practice.

OK, that's about it for now. Keep your fingers crossed that my blister becomes a callus soon. And, if you feel so motivated, leave me a comment or two :)

~T

No comments: